Firebase is a Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) that started as a YC11 startup and grew up into a next-generation app-development platform on Google Cloud Platform.
What Can We Do With Firebase ?
- Build apps fast, without managing infrastructure
Firebase gives you functionality like analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting so you can move quickly and focus on your users.
- Backed by Google, trusted by top apps
Firebase is built on Google infrastructure and scales automatically, for even the largest apps.
- One platform, with products that work better together
Firebase products work great individually but share data and insights, so they work even better together.
Use Cases for Firebase
- Create a great onboarding flow
- Customize a “welcome back” screen
- Progressively roll out new features
- Follow the user journey across devices
- Add chat to your app
- Optimize ads based on user behavior
- Enable users to share and resize photos
- Process third-party payments without a server
- Reward your referrals
- Leverage machine learning to drive retention