Puppeteer is a tool that broadly used as a testing domain. It is NodeJs library that provides a high-level API to control the headless chrome over the DevTools Protocols. It can likewise be arranged to utilize full (non-headless) Chrome or Chromium.
What Can We Do With Puppeteer?
- Produce screenshots and PDFs of pages.
- Slide a SPA (Single-Page Application) and produce pre-rendered content (for example “SSR” (Server-Side Rendering)).
- Automate form submission, UI testing, console input, and so forth.
- Catch a course of events idea of your site to help analyze execution issues.
- Test Chrome Extensions.
Use Cases for Puppeteer
- Taking Scraping content from sites and web applications.
- Computerize assignments on website pages: form submission, console, and mouse copying.
- Web and UI testing: computerized tests, browser highlights tests, the similarity with Chrome renditions.
- Taking screenshots and sending out website pages as PDF.